- Macabre; A Journey through Australia’s Darkest Fears (Brimstone Press) - Covering 178 years and featuring 38 stories by the biggest names in the business, from the first Australian ghost story ever published in 1836, through two world wars, and into today’s society of terror, Macabre is a true journey through Australian horror.
WINNER – Best Anthology (Australian Shadows Awards 2010)
NOMINATED – Bram Stoker Award 2010 – Superior Achievement in an Anthology
- AHWA: Raising Hell (regular column in Black Magazine, 2008)
- Digging Beneath ‘Phosphor; an Ischian mystery’ by J Filmore Sherry (Studies in Australian Weird Fiction 3 , 2009)
- Colonial Ghosts and Modern Terrors: An Overview of Australian Horror Fiction (Reading Down Under; Australian Literary Studies Reader 2009)
- Muncaster’s Ghosts – the Science and the Fiction (Borderlands Issue 9, 2007) – read the article here.
- Author Interviews: Marty Young (ASIM #48, 2010)
- A Word with the President, Dr. Marty Young (Black Magazine Issue 1, 2008)
- Darkness Be My Scribe: An Interview with Marty Young (Studies in Australian Weird Fiction, March 2008)
- Dark Fortunes for Australian Horror (Articulate, October 31, 2007)
- 2007 Snapshot Interview: Marty Young (ASiF! Snapshot 2007)
- Writing Horror, with Marty Young (The Writing Show, October 2005)